There are many reasons why you should have your furnace, boiler, and air conditioner maintained on a yearly basis. Not only will it prolong the life of your equipment, but ensuring that it’s running safely and efficiently can also help reduce your energy bills. Our certified service technicians can also help you keep your repair costs low by notifying you of small issues before they become big, expensive problems.
A cooling tune up would include:
- Testing refrigerant pressures
- Cleaning of the equipment
- Measuring temperature differences
- Testing drains
- Checking thermostat signal
- Oiling the indoor and outdoor motor
A heating tune up would include:
- Cleaning the flame sensor and burners
- Cleaning the ignition assembly and blower
- Checking the heat exchanger and manifold pressures
- Testing all safety switches
- Inspecting gas and vent pipes
- Carbon Monoxide testing
Don’t wait until you have an emergency. Eliminate the confusion and worry by signing up for a maintenance plan with us. We’ll call you to remind you about booking your maintenance appointments. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that you’re in good hands.